Cleverly designed to maximise space and natural light with north facing position, this luxury apartment showcases open interiors, contemporary finishes and a large outdoor living area.
- Functional layout offers a combined living and dining area
- Full length doors open onto a relaxed Entertainers’ balcony
- The unit located on level 4
- Stone kitchen equipped with integrated Miele gas appliances
- Good sized bedroom enjoys built-in robes and balcony access
- Chic bathroom has floor-to-ceiling tiles, internal laundry
- Ducted air conditioning, downlights and shadow line ceilings
- Fantastic investment option attracting high rental returns
- Exciting tram shed retail nearby, beautiful green spaces in complex
- Security intercom, lift access
- Near cafés, buses, Jubilee Park light rail station and Sydney Harbour foreshore
Whatever your lifestyle, the social, recreational, health, educational, and employment services and opportunities you desire are on hand.
Jubilee Park light rail station and ongoing extensions give you unparalleled access to important destinations for work and play.
Nine new stops are being added as part of a 5.6km extension to the service, reaching from Leichhardt North to Dulwich Hill Interchange.
This convenient transport system links the hub of Central Station to Sydney’s inner west via Haymarket, Pyrmont, Glebe and Rozelle. More routes are on the drawing board, bringing the city and eastern suburbs even closer.
Local childcare facilities and schools include Saint Scholastica’s College, International Grammar School, Forest Lodge Public School, Saint James’ School.